Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  SatursSaturs  MeklētMeklēt  Latest imagesLatest images  ReģistrētiesReģistrēties  Ieiet  Spēļu KalendārsSpēļu Kalendārs  

Musician st4rface drops his debut album called ''59/61''

Go down 
AutorsZiņojums
aumis81

aumis81

Number of posts : 31
Reputācija : 0

Musician st4rface drops his debut album called ''59/61'' Empty
PostTēma: Musician st4rface drops his debut album called ''59/61''   Musician st4rface drops his debut album called ''59/61'' EmptySestdiena 26 Septembris 2020, 22:54

In 19th of September in 2020, Latvian musician st4rface dropped his debut album called ''59/61''. It's 32 minutes long and contains 14 soundtracks. His album now is available on all streaming platforms. Better check it out!

New upcoming artist comes from capital city of Latvia - Riga. He is just 19 years old and started to do music already in his childhood. He started to drop songs just this year - in April. He released six different singles and now came out with debut album. Album is about love, life and struggle. It's about things that can happen to anyone and things that might hurt. It's really personal, emotional and really important to him.

He doesn't have huge management or big budget for promotions, but he is still doing pretty solid numbers. For example, in just less than half year, his music have been streamed more than 220 000 times on Spotify. In all other platforms combined, he have more than 50 000 streams too, plus, he just released an album.

Musician st4rface drops his debut album called ''59/61'' 12310
19 years old Latvian musician st4rface.

''Most important to me is a message and meaning of each song. Each song for me is really important. I would say song ''Ex-Girl'' and ''Running'' are most important songs to me. Both are individually important to me because of meanings of them. I hope that people who listens to my music will hear my pain. Pain always makes the greatest art and this is that case.''

Album contains 14 songs in total - ''Note'', ''Another Day'', ''Haunted By Demons'', ''Ex-Girl'' and others. Check it out and give new artist a try. Check out main track from album ''59/61'' called ''Running'' by st4rface.

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Musician st4rface drops his debut album called ''59/61''
Atpakaļ uz augšu 
Lapa 1 no 1